Terms & Conditions
GarageFloor.com is a Garage Flooring LLC company. Garage Flooring LLC acquired this site in late February, 2015. All orders through 2/24/15 were placed with a different company and we are unable to assist you with those. We did not acquire their business or their website. We just purchased a domain name through Network Solutions.
So here is all the stuff we have to say. We’ve been doing this a long time and for the most part none of this ever becomes an issue. Unfortunately not everyone in this world is reasonable so we have to protect ourselves.
- All prices advertised include cost of shipping within the contiguous United States. Orders to Alaska and Hawaii, as well as any international orders are subject to additional freight charges. A freight quote will be provided on request. In the event an order is placed to a region not covered by our free shipping, we will contact you with a shipping cost and you can either cancel the order or pay the additional fees.
- Most orders are shipped via FedEx or UPS ground. Many orders have to go freight. Freight deliveries are heavy, bulky and difficult for both the freight company and the consumer. If your order is to ship freight, we will advise you. You will need to be home and unload the truck. Most orders can be unloaded one piece at a time. We very rarely have issues where customers are unable to unload. Please note we do not include inside delivery, lift gates or any other extras. Any optional services you elect will be at your own expense. Such expenses will be charged to the card on file if applicable.
- We reserve the right to correct any and all errors and refuse any order for any reason at any time.
- Returns will be accepted for stock material, unless otherwise noted, within 30 days of purchase. You are responsible for freight costs in both directions.
- Refused orders will be credited back less all freight costs and restocking fees.
- All calls may be monitored and recorded for customer service purposes.
- Colors, patterns and thickness of actual product may vary from the images you see online. Color will almost certainly vary. We highly recommend you get a sample before placing your order and we are not responsible for color lot changes or variations from what you see on a monitor — it is just a digital representation.
- In the event of a dispute, the parties agree to binding arbitration in Mesa County, Colorado. The parties shall split the costs of such arbitration and are responsible for their own legal fees EXCEPT in the event of non-payment or partial payment in which case you are responsible for all legal and collection costs.
- In the event we make a mistake on your order we reserve the right to fix it in a timely fashion.
- All orders are charged at the time of checkout unless otherwise agreed.
- GarageFloor.com is NOT a manufacturer and we make not warranties, expressed or implied. The only warranty is the manufacturer’s warranty. We are happy to assist you in filing claims under the manufacturer’s warranty.
- You must inspect shipments before signing for them. Once you sign that the product is received in good condition, we are generally unable to file a freight claim unless you can prove the damage was done before you took possession. If you did not sign for a package you must notify us within 24 hours of any damage. In no event can we honor damage claims past 72 hours from delivery.